House of the Government of Ukraine, Kiev
Mykhaila Hrushevs'koho street, 10, Kiev, Kyiv city, Ukraine
House of the Government of Ukraine. The building was erected in 1938 and originally was called the House of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSR. There was the highest executive and administrative organ of the republican government of the USSR. On 25 March 1946 the building was renamed the House of the Council of Ministers of the Ukrainian SSR. Since 1991, there is located Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine - the supreme body of executive power in Ukraine. Head of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Prime Minister, who is appointed by the President of Ukraine with the consent of a majority of deputies of the Verkhovna Rada..