95 Avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France
Trocadero Located on the highest point of the hill the Trocadero, named in honor of the victory of the French troops in the siege of Spanish Fort Trocadero in 1823. In the center of the square stands a statue of Marshal Foch, numerous sculptures and fountains of Paris, the biggest. On the area of the Palace of Chaillot, built in 1937 on the site of the palace stood here before the Trocadero. The palace is a two huge pavilion diverging arcs in both directions. Between the pavilions on the premises, with the best view of the Eiffel Tower. The Palais de Chaillot housed several museums: the Museum of Man, the Maritime Museum and the Museum of Cinema.. In the eastern part of the park Trocadero underground "Aquarium du Trocadero," which are almost all kinds of fish inhabiting rivers in France..